Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im going TDY up to Detroit Arsenal next week and was wondering where are some locations to look to see the Camaro rolling around if possible. I would love to get a picture of me with one. If not I would at least like to see one in person.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just didnt know the GM Technical center right beside Detroit Arsenal would be a hiding spot or not. Id really love to find one and get a pic of it.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Ok im going TDY up to Detroit Arsenal next week and was wondering where are some locations to look to see the Camaro rolling around if possible. I would love to get a picture of me with one. If not I would at least like to see one in person.
When will you be here? I Just saw a red Camaro RS at a local show Sunday (pics to be downloaded later today).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well if you're going to be in the Detroit area on the 16th, Saturday, hit up the Woodward Dream Cruise. I'm not sure where in Detroit you will be but it would be worth the drive. I know I'm going. They had the Vert. Concept there last year and I'm 99.99% sure they'll have either the red or yellow RS if not both. If it is there it will be at the Chevy Motor Division which is in Birmingham right where New Woodward and Old Woodward split. If you want a map you can get one from there website.
www.woodwarddreamcruise.com.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Well if you're going to be in the Detroit area on the 16th, Saturday, hit up the Woodward Dream Cruise. I'm not sure where in Detroit you will be but it would be worth the drive. I know I'm going. They had the Vert. Concept there last year and I'm 99.99% sure they'll have either the red or yellow RS if not both. If it is there it will be at the Chevy Motor Division which is in Birmingham right where New Woodward and Old Woodward split. If you want a map you can get one from there website.
www.woodwarddreamcruise.com.
Although I won't be attending this because I'm in NY, thanks for the good info!

Welcome to the site, BTW!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Although I won't be attending this because I'm in NY, thanks for the good info!

Welcome to the site, BTW!

Thanks, and don't worry, I will be taking plenty of pictures for anyone who's gonna miss out I will be posting pictures as soon as I get back! I would love to see the black SS from Austrailia but I don't think that will happen.... :(

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im right on Van **** in Warren MI until thursday afternoon its all government paid for so i cant overstay have to go home then turn around and come back. so gonna miss the cruise. Maybe i can still see one in prep for the show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts