·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Wow,

That is really disappointing. Why not just wait for the factory to get it right! :no::thumbsdown:

·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow,

That is really disappointing. Why not just wait for the factory to get it right! :no::thumbsdown:
What is so disappointing about it? Companies have been doing things like this for 30+ years :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Shark fin and the rear/upper brake light are dissapointing.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
I think the CTS looks pretty cool. I have not been able to find a 5 seat convertible or coupe.

·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the CTS looks pretty cool. I have not been able to find a 5 seat convertible or coupe.
I saw a black CTS convertible at Home Depot a few months back. It looks terrible.

Sedans have no business with convertible tops unless they were made in the 1960s :D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
I saw a black CTS convertible at Home Depot a few months back. It looks terrible.

Sedans have no business with convertible tops unless they were made in the 1960s :D
I wish they would make a 5 seat CTSV vert. If they did then that car would be in my driveway right now.

I think they can't make 5 seat 2 door cars for some saftey reason.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I rather own a 1982 base camaro with 145hp than some SS convertible.

I don't like the lines of a car being ruined by some black tarp that looks like I'd cover my z28 with.

I don't even like Ttops. Hard top or no ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts