Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JD "4th Gen Camaro Addict" LeBlanc was a buddy of mine on the Camaro5 forum.

A good peace officer, a good man, a good friend, a good husband, a good father, and a helpless Camaro addict. A car nut in general as well. :thumbsup:

He passed on Friday, peacefully in his sleep after a lengthy illness.

God speed my my friend!!! You are missed!!! :(

Please remember his family in your prayers...

Those of you wishing to pay your respects by posting a message for "4th Gen Camaro Addict" on the other forum in the Iowa Section, please do so... Iowa Members Get In Here! - Page 282 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com or at Hamilton's Funeral home Page... http://hamiltonsfuneralhome.com/services/condolence.aspx?sid=17106

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
sorry to hear that ... certainly some good memories there

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Sorry INTIMIDAT3R, rest easy sheepdog.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Life does not begin at birth nor does it and death but life is a journey. Part of that journey was being here with us. This part of the journey being finished he must continue on as we all
Must, rejoice in the fact that you had the chance to join him in this part of the journey.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hey pal, sorry to hear about this. I remember when your friend from work had that terrible accident. All my condolences. I'll shoot you a call on Monday.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
prayers with the family

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for the prayers to his family!!! :thumbsup:

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
He'll definately be missed. He was an integral part of the GMMG Registry. Always upbeat to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. RIP JD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts