Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
it was crummy for me, until today :D :fluffy:

hopefully, your weekend will be better ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. Formal white glove inspections all day tomorrow, cleaning all night tonight :D

and i found out i'm getting sent to Whiteman this summer.. in Missouri.. two weeks ago i got told florida, but nope... not to mention having to turn in 37 pages of history papers this week... i'm in a crappy mood, sorry.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
bummer dude. mebbe missouri won't be too bad

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
My week was freaking awesome its gets better everyday i am looking to an extraordinary weekend WOOHOO!!!!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Today was bad for me. My manager fired 2 guys so now I have 2...just 2 guys that can work daylight until I get there at 3! They are hiring new guys tuesday....wish me luck.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I found out I'm going to College for the Summer, so that's....not what I was expecting...... Then my cat puked and stained our beige carpet. Then I accidentally burned a hole in the carpet while using incense for the first time. and we have a spider infestation. And I think I have some sort of Malaria. I've been puking a lot. But I did get a Ryan Leslie CD, so that's cool.

Pretty much normal stuff.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, well i hope ya'll's week's over, i have a white glove inspection in 2hrs, and apparently have to sit here on my hands until then.. :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I found out I'm going to College for the Summer, so that's....not what I was expecting...... Then my cat puked and stained our beige carpet. Then I accidentally burned a hole in the carpet while using incense for the first time. and we have a spider infestation. And I think I have some sort of Malaria. I've been puking a lot. But I did get a Ryan Leslie CD, so that's cool.

Pretty much normal stuff.
i blame karen... you are unclassifiable

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ i need more than 5 secs to respond on fb, but how do you think it went lol:lol: i'm glad it's finally over.. got a 90% on my inspection, so sat's not lookin too bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts