Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe many of you utilize LS1tech, or at least have been around there since the early days. That site was THE site for technical Gen III/IV information. There are PLENTY of great old threads for technical information still on that site, but things are dwindling rapidly. I hope Octane does not mind me posting the "new" site that is welcoming the "great migration", but that site is www.planetlsx.com. I believe 5GO is THE best site for Camaro-specific information, but if you're addicted to all LSx-powered vehicles like myself, planetlsx is where you should be.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Sweet site, I'm going to register. I don't see why Octane should have a problemo! That site wont be taking away posters from this site, just share them.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Yup, I am a former moderator of LS1tech, but that site went downhill fast after it was sold.

PlanetLSX will take over in no time, I'm sure. :)

Plus, they will probably be doing a feature on "someone's" 5th Gen soon. :D ;)

Additionally, IB recently threatened Tony & John (original founders of LS1tech, now founders of PlanetLSX) with a BS lawsuit.
Since IB did that, 36 moderators and admins have resigned from LS1tech so far, myself included.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I honestly haven't been keeping up with the drama. I just know it's been a down-hill spiral since it was sold. I did not know about any lawsuit. I was actually pm'd the website by Vendetta, so that's the only thing I knew about the rapid drop on the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts