Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
That looks great, fantastic job on the swap!

LSx engines = best swap engines EVER!

At a recent cruise night, there was a guy with a 1984 Olds Delta coupe with an LS1 in it!
The stock 307 was getting tired, and developed a knock, so instead of fixing it, he swapped the LS1 in it. He said that's the best thing that ever happened to that car... it's his daily driver, and now not only is it faster, it also gets better gas mileage (20mpg combined) and it passes emissions!

That was the most interesting LS1-swap story I've heard hehe :)

I should dig up my pics of that car and post them.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
OverAnxious said:
OctaneZ28 said:
At a recent cruise night, there was a guy with a 1984 Olds Delta coupe with an LS1 in it!
The stock 307 was getting tired, and developed a knock, so instead of fixing it, he swapped the LS1 in it. He said that's the best thing that ever happened to that car... it's his daily driver, and now not only is it faster, it also gets better gas mileage (20mpg combined) and it passes emissions!

That was the most interesting LS1-swap story I've heard hehe :)

I should dig up my pics of that car and post them.
;)

Sorry, my fault for taking this thread off topic and confusing everyone. :lol:

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I'm 63 years old and have owned two 1969 camaros. I bought a new 1969 copo 427 camaro fast car wish i had kept that car and now have a 1969 camaro ss 502ci.-560hp. nice street car also fast. I also like the new camaro a lot but love the 69s. The only camaros i didn't like were the 4th generations they just didn't have the camaro look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts