Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Ls9 is gonna be available as a Crate motor,

I was thinking it would Make a Great Drop in for a New SS re power,Hell if i went with a LS7 i would SC it anyway So i was thinking Just buy the whole Package As is....Sorry im rambling..I guess it all just depends on how Much that Crate motor is Gonna Cost....30k would be outa the Question..But i think a LS7 is 17k Plus say 3k for a Blower Then cam Grrrrrr

**** im impatient I guess i got all winter to Maul this over.

I wonder what u can get for a LS3 take out.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
HAHA!! Stupid sheep can't even see the dog in front of him!
how do you know he wasn't saying "move baaaaaaahhhhk"

ok, that was bad.:D

Reactions: tazjetman

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have some ideas(or at least one) for an LS9 and let's just say if the small version was scary,freddy kruger would have nightmares about this:patriot:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes 3000 and some change for aP-1SC-1 3core 6lbs of boast paid 3400 for last procharger on my ls7 and i expect to doit again.

LMAO!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hell kenne bells(for ford at least) are as high as 6299 but that's with an intercooler,new TB,NEW MAF,NEW ECU TUNE.but I'm not a real big fan of centrifugals like the procharger,it's just something about that whine of a screw or a roots i just love

also that KB i'm talking about you can run about 20-30lbs of boost with

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
20-30lbs of boast would kill a none forged ls7 really fast....at the procharge system i bout last time for the ls7 is around 6500 but i was just saying i didn't pay that lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
an ls7 doesn't need 20-30 lbs of boost
WELL JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN RUN 20-30LBS doesn't mean you can just run a safe 5-10lbs and be happy as a clam?:lol:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I wouldn't go higher than 6-7 psi on any motor without going to a forged bottom end.
my motor can handle 17psi stock before detonation and with race gas it can handle 20psi on a stock block...:D but then again my car IS AMAZING....

don't flame me

1 - 20 of 27 Posts