1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We carry the LSA 87mm Vmax CnC ported throttle bodies

Email me at

[email protected]

Free shipping for July so your price will be $150.00 plus your core.
I hold and return an additional $150.00 throttle body core deposit until you ship me your throttle body then I refund that.
Thanks
Phil

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
What kind of warranty do you offer?

Will this void the warranty on my ZL1?

How about posting pictures of the ZL1/LSA ported throttle body and the stock one? I'd like to see the difference.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of warranty do you offer?

Will this void the warranty on my ZL1?

How about posting pictures of the ZL1/LSA ported throttle body and the stock one? I'd like to see the difference.
What kind of warranty do you offer?:

I never really though about it. All of use that use Vmax for our porting do the same thing. We buy a lot of new throttle bodies and have them shipped out for porting. As we sell the throttle bodies, we port core throttle bodies send to us. Vmax takes them apart for porting, inspects them, CnC ports them, the puts them back together. Ive never had a throttle body fail.

Will this void the warranty on my ZL1:
I doubt it.

How about posting pictures of the ZL1/LSA ported throttle body and the stock one? I'd like to see the difference:

I know I have pictures on the ported 87mm Vmax, I just don't know if I have unported right now, but let me find them. I know they are on that other site, but im not sure I have them on this computer.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Do you have dyno data to show any increase in Hp or Torq from stock:dunno:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not handy on this computer, but it you goggle VMAX video's plenty will come up.

Recently, A local shop non vendor on this site complained that I was charging $150 core deposit and they were charging $200. As you know, if you don't send your core back to us, we are out what we put in for costs. I was fine with the $150 core deposit and have never not had a core returned quickly to me, but I guess other shops that do drop shipping have. So Vmax asked me to raise my core deposit to $200.

All my Vmax throttle bodies are $150.00 shipped and NOW its a $200 core deposit which I return as soon as I receive your throttle body. Your final cost will be $150.00 shipped.

The ICE-olator is only for the LLT V6 and is $165 shipped.

If you combine the LLT Vmax ported throttle body and the ICE-olater in one purchase, Its $300.00 shipped, but I still have to hold the core deposit for a week until you send me back your throttle body

If you interested, you can send me a Email to [email protected]
Thanks
Phil

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Will this ported throttle body throw a CEL code when used in conjunction with my cold air intake from CAI, Inc.?

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
What are the hp gains seen in conjunction with the cold air intakes?

CAI's intake had a peak performance of +24 hp without a ported throttle body.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I just saw a post from on another forum say there test Zl1 that had a CAI, and only added a Vmax 87mm throttle body hit over 20rwhp/10rwtq gain over stock TB.

PM me if your interested. I have 5 in stock

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Corvette Camaro GTO tuner in Tampa

I have the LS3/L99/ZL1/ZR1/LLT/LFX throttle bodies in stock for $150 shipped in the USA

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumping the old stuff, but I have LS3/L99, LLT, LFX, and LSA ported throttle bodies in stock ready to ship :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts