Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camaro and LT1 parts fs: All are Plus shipping as some are heavy and some are really light. Plus insurance and all that. Please PM me here. Or email me directly that you have some interest. All this stuff has to go ASAP!!! So best offer is always considered! I do take paypal! Thanks!

K&N CAI . Everything in the picture is what was on my Camaro. Has the sensor already in place. The Filter itself is really dirty and a little mangled. But has no holes I can see and worked fine for the years I had it on the car. $120.

LT1 intake elbow and donkey dong with clip to mount to the car. I noticed the elbow has a small tear past the metal ring. Does not effect mounting or function.
$20.

LT1 TB airfoil
$20.

BMR Strut Tower brace. In great condition. Ready to bolt in but has some scratches and flaked paint in areas. Nothing really bad.
$50.

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drivers side GTS carbon fiber look headlight cover.
$5.

GM Export tail lights: These came on 93-96 Camaro's exported to Japan and Europe. There is a little hazing on one of them but thats how I got it. Selling them for what I paid for them. Very subtle but dramatic change to the look of any 4th gen Camaro.
$300 for the pair.

Not pictured:
Hypertech Power Programer For a 94 LT1
$175.

4 Salad Shooter rims. In real bad shape looks wise but do function as rims for DR's or a spare or winter tires. No centercaps. New England Only sorry.
$75 for all 4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts