Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm only half Irish, but I have to share this with you guys. Went out looking for a new vehicle for the Wife today and as usual we always end up back at our favorite Chevy dealer. Now I already have a RJT 2SS/RS on order but when we got there there was a Cyber Gray 2SS sitting on the show room floor. I asked when it came in and they told me it was a return from someone who could not secure a loan. I feel bad for that person but fortune smiled on me. No I didn't purchase it I want RJT, but because they are so scarce around here I never got a chance to test drive one before I placed my order. I am here to tell you that I was like a kid at a toy store. They let me take it out and I had a ball. Salesman that went with me did too. He hadn't ridden in one yet either. I can't wait till mine comes in. Now that I know what I'm truely going to enjoy, that wait is going to kill me. Oh, and the wife, she got a 2010 Equinox. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am Irish too, I was in the Dealership signing my paperwork for my incoming Camaro in a few weeks, and the GM asked me if I wanted to test drive a Aqua Blue with White Stripes Auto 1SS that was sitting there, I could not form the words fast enough. Hell Yes!!!, I took it out for a spin, what a awesome ride, tight steering, strong brakes, and does it have power. I am 6'3" no problem with head room either, I did order a sunroof, I already sat in one of those, no issues here. I drove up next to a women in a 2002 Camaro, and she was smiling ear to ear, it was a sweet moment. All of this just makes it harder to wait now, just a few more weeks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 6'2" and the one I test drove had a sun roof also. I will admit my head was close but a little adjustment to the seat and all was good. I too noticed that the brakes were very strong. Guess you need something to slow these beasts down. Was getting a lot of looks as I drove also. While on the freeway people were speeding up just to get next to me to have a look. Can't wait to get mine in. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts