Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever gone for the clutch quickly and missed the ball of your foot and hit it with the arch part?

Interesting thing happens. If your toe is to high you can actually hit the brake arm and put your face in the dashboard (over simplification).

I'm thinkin' GM oughta review that.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Ron White has a statement that covers the problem nicely :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww ... c'mon now. Am I stupid cause I miss centering my foot on the clutch on occasion?
;)

·
8,984 Posts
Nope not at all.

You may be for posting it on the internet though.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
We're just razzin' ya!
I shoot competitively, and some have a tendency to blame a bad run on equipment.
They get the same treatment.
We all make mistakes. We all get picked on for it!

I started a stage at a 3-gun shooting match with no shotgun shells once. Six instant misses scored against me! I got razzed for that all day.

...I NEVER forget them now!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Never had that happen... I do have little feet tho. The downside to that is, I can't heel-toe wort a ****. :lol:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never had that happen... I do have little feet tho. The downside to that is, I can't heel-toe wort a ****. :lol:
I live in a rural area and wear boots so the toes stick out more than ... let's say ... a pair of sneakers or business shoes.

That's the down side.

The upside is that I don't get cow [email protected] on me till it goes half way up my calf. :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Well **** all you had to say was boots!

I have some 30 hole leather 8" platforms with a 10 inch heel and talking about having to adjust your seat and driving habits with them things on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts