Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

We're new to 5th Gen and I thought I would share some information on Magnaflow's offerings for the 2010 Camaro SS!
:5go:

Part # 16579

MagnaFlow's Stainless Steel Street Series Cat-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 Features a resonated X-Pipe 11" Rear Oval Mufflers and Dual 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Retail $1483.87
Your Price $1146.63 Including Free Shipping!*

Part # 16580

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Competition Series Cat-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 has an Aggressive Tone. This System DOES NOT Include Mufflers, It has a resonated X-Pipe and Includes Dual 5" Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Retail $1234.88
Your Price $945.73 Including Free Shipping!*

Part # 16581

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Street Series Axle-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 features 11" Rear Oval Mufflers and Dual 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Retail $871.45
Your Price $673.40 Including Free Shipping!*

Part # 16582

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Competition Series Axle-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 has an Aggressive Tone. This System DOES NOT include Mufflers, it is Muffler Delete and Includes Dual 5" Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Retail $622.46
Your Price $480.99 Including Free Shipping!*

We're going to give an additional discount for 5thGen members; if you go to our website and enter coupon code "Special" you'll receive an additional discount including Free Ground Shipping!

Please feel free to call or email us anytime with questions! We look forward to supporting this great forum and have a great day!

JP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Part # 16579 Sound file!!!!

HERE is the sound file for the 2010 Camaro SS Street Version. It sounds great!

I will have Dyno #'s and the sound video for 16580 in the very near future!

JP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Magnaflow SS Systems are shipping! We've already filled all of our orders! Thank you to everyone who purchased systems from JDP! :thumbsup: If anyone is interested in a GP please PM me.

JP

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was my understanding that the competition series has at least one muffler (the thing at the beginning) so that they are still a legal system?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It was my understanding that the competition series has at least one muffler (the thing at the beginning) so that they are still a legal system?
The Competition Series Magnaflow Exhaust uses a resonated X-Pipe set-up; they work great for performance as well as packaging space. These systems are street legal. I'm just waiting for the Official Magnaflow sound file.

Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions! :cheers:

JP

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
sounds good.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice please post up a sound of the competition series when you can!
I've been working on getting the sound files along with the Dyno numbers! I apologize for the delay and I'll post them ASAP. :muhaha:

Please feel free to call, email or PM us if you have any questions! :thumbsup:

JP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone that has purchased the Magnaflow Systems from JDP Motorsports! The GP was so successful we're going to extend it through July! Simply go to our website and enter coupon code "5thGen" for a great price including FREE SHIPPING!! :cool:

Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime! :thumbsup:

JP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GP Pricing still AVAILABLE!

This special is still going strong! Please feel free to call or email us anytime with questions or to find the right package to meet your performance goals! :thumbsup:

JP

·
8,984 Posts
DO you have a cutaway of the "resonated h-pipe"?

Thanks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DO you have a cutaway of the "resonated h-pipe"?

Thanks!
I don't have any cutaway pictures right now. It's just like the Tru-X but it's perforated to control the sound. The closest thing I have to a cutaway now is this picture.

The X-Pipes I'm seeing in other systems where they bring the tubes together and weld them don't allow for good scavaging like this design. Please feel free to call or email us anytime with questions. We are offering extremely deep discounts for a limited time on these systems! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

JP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can i purchase the rear section of the Comp setup? I have the street one and it isn't loud enough for me.
How many miles have you put on the Street Series System? It will get deeper and louder with time.

There would be 2 options. The first would be to purchase a Comp Series Axle-Back part # 16582 HERE which goes for $480 less the forum special. We haven't attempted to do this and Magnaflow states they won't match up but they look very close.

The 2nd option which would be cheaper would be a Tru-X Pipe part # 10791 that we offer for $83.78 HERE. This would eliminate the Resonated X-Pipe and give you more sound; some pipe modification may be required.

You could also sale the Street Series and because the Comp Series is cheaper you might be able to move straight across. I know a lot of people that like the Street Series so you could probably move it quickly. Please give us a call and we'd be happy to help you in anyway possible.

Kind regards,

JP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts