Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about the "1st song" I'll play when I drive off in my Camaro (gotta keep my mind busy till it gets here). I have a few ideas, Bitchin Camaro, something by the Beach Boys..., but I think I'm going with Iron Maiden (pun intended) flight of Icarus. Anyone else put any thought into this, or am I the only one thats reached this level of crazy? (hope this hasn't been asked, my Search Fu is weak).

·
Registered
240 Posts
When I pick up my Camaro from Dallas first song on the Ipod is going to be Jesus built my hot rod. After that I'll switch to random for the long drive home.

·
Registered
170 Posts
How about "Born to Be Wild?"

Seems appropriate on lots of levels.

:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
you know... i still haven't really listened to the stereo in ours. i have just been enjoying the symphonic sounds of the LS3. i turned on the radio once just to make sure it worked, and that's about it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Since I'll probably be getting black...it's easy. Back in Black AC/DC :)
If I go CGM, well then I'll have to entirely rethink my whole strategy.

·
Registered
470 Posts
At first the radio will be OFF.

But when I'm ready, I have a playlist setup on the IPOD, I'll put it on shuffle and let fate decide.

-Brad

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
What's on the radio? NOTHING! I want to hear every little noise during the shakedown drive.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I dont know what i would play first in my camaro maybe highway to hell by AC/DC or something by the Beach Boys maybe i will put my ipod on shuffle and let fate decide

·
Registered
729 Posts
I was all convinced on some AC/DC tune also. Shoot they're probably 70% of members favorite band on here haha, definately mine. BUT yesterday on the way home, I'd popped in a burn of JoanJett and the Blackhearts and when her version of Roadrunner blasted through my blood, I was into it enough to make my 17 year old come out to the Regal and listen to it....of course he said something 17YrOldLike and I grinned. I then went in and sang the song to my lovely wife Vickie and she smiled with me. Of course her brothers and mom are all betting that (even though she's a Mustang girl by nature, s-l-o-w-l-y converting) I am second to actually drive it; they've nerved statement like "Vickie will drive it off the lot"...."you don't know her that well".....come on it's been 7 years I think we know who is taking Delivery :)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts