Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Now that's pretty awesome. I wonder if anyone has made a Ratchet H2...

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just wonder how many bumblebees we're going to see in the first few months after our beloved camaro hits the showrooms? That question is the only one that keeps me from wanting a yellow camaro!

As for this guy with his mustang... They need to just leave him be! The actual police cars they showed were blue, white, and red. No resemblance to the stang. On the other hand... If he decided to drive that thing to Las Vegas, NV he'd be in a lot of trouble, b/c our police cars look almost exactly like barricade, except they're crown vics of course.

See what I mean?

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I wonder if they will come in bumblebee yellow type color factory besides the prize contest ones.

·
Registered
620 Posts
that guy should have left it for a show car, as for the camaro comeing in the came yellow as bumblee bee i dont think that would happen, the paint on that movie was they said was like 75k, if i remember correctly from the behind the scenes of the movie. still it would be nice to see

·
Registered
25 Posts
See what I mean?
Ahh, Caesar's Palace fountains. I love Vegas. I think I'll be back out there for a week in November, possibly. My friends and I take annual trips out there to gamble and be stupid. I love it out there so much that I've considered trying to move out that way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I saw this car while I was in Vegas last weekend cruising the strip! OMG! And to read about it here...

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Die hard nice!

·
Registered
71 Posts
From the article:
Vigil did take some liberties with his design. Instead of the familiar slogan "To protect and serve," the car carries the words "To punish and enslave" on the side.
Obviously the author of the article didn't see the movie, because Barricade says the exact same thing in the movie.

Either way...it's still a cool idea.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
haha I thought the same thing:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
It is a cool idea, however it is extremely unsafe for the owner...correct there is no law against it as long as he does not take police action.

But what he doesnt realize "yet", is many people approach officers and their vehicles for help. The same can be noted for someone who REAAALLY doesnt like police wanting to do harm. Every single year in Florida I hear about an officer who is running radar, waiting at a red light or doing a report and someone comes up behind them and opens fire into the driver side. You and I can see the vehicle and know its goof, but you and I know there are a few..."slower" individuals who wont.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
It is a cool idea, however it is extremely unsafe for the owner...correct there is no law against it as long as he does not take police action.

But what he doesnt realize "yet", is many people approach officers and their vehicles for help. The same can be noted for someone who REAAALLY doesnt like police wanting to do harm. Every single year in Florida I hear about an officer who is running radar, waiting at a red light or doing a report and someone comes up behind them and opens fire into the driver side. You and I can see the vehicle and know its goof, but you and I know there are a few..."slower" individuals who wont.
Well he might be having a change of heart..for a few reasons recently..and I just forwarded this along to him. Good point since his kids are usually in the car with him..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well he might be having a change of heart..for a few reasons recently..and I just forwarded this along to him. Good point since his kids are usually in the car with him..
Agreed. I have seen the news feeds about the gentlement. He seems like a good guy nor do I really care if he has the vehicle with that paint scheme or not. In all honesty 99.99% if the time, a police car deters crime and reckless driving, hell I know many police departments park empty vehicles for that exact reason. However, There is that one time from people who absolutely hate everything we stand for and yes it is VERY rare that type of action is taken against police personnel/vehicles but my kids wont be caught inside my patrol vehicle until they are old enough to carry a firearm..haha :patriot:

Again, I am not someone boycotting the poor guy. He loves his kid(s), and we all know those kids probably adore that vehicle. Whatever his decision may be, thats fine....but his childrens safety is priorty 1 and I am sure he understands that.

(this is ok because its a mustang, but if any of you put that corny paint job on a camaro...you are subject to mental evaluation.):rotflmao:

·
Registered
523 Posts
i think its cool the car has transformers logos on it and transformers across the windshield (sunvisor).he should remove the light bar anyway,here in indiana or detroit mi. you cant get red/blue beacon lights anyhow.just yellow or orange.if your part time fire fighter you can have a dash mounted blue strobe only.

·
Registered
330 Posts
here in indiana you can have whatever color lights you want AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ROTATE OR FLASH. if they illuminate, then they can not be blue or red either. HIS DO NOT EVEN LIGHT UP AT ALL.

i went through this having green L.E.D.'s on my cavalier. some hilljack cops tried to write tickets to myself and to my wife. (Even after i showed them the documents that the governers office sent me, outlining the statutes) the state cops knew exactly what the law stated, and did not harrass me at all.

anyway the lawyer ripped up those tickets for me, and sent a letter advising the ******* camp that they were all jacked up. never had a problem since.... except getting rear ended and totalled :( anybody got a 95 cavalier trunk lid and bumper cover?? haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts