Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard on another forum Chevrolet is gonna bein increasing MSRP on stuff and Camaro is at risk...anyone got any more info???:angry:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I think this has been discussed... the camaro's safe as far as i know, though the absence of the CEO does sorta put a hamper on things, how recent was the info on the other threads? Otherwise i'd put it at rumor.. either way, Chevy's too far with the camaro you'll get yours if you've already ordered... I'll unfortunately be consistently praying that Chevy survives so i can get mine when i graduate :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stuff I got today....but I sure hope so. I think the dealership I got mine through is pretty honest so that is a very nice thing! Where are you in school at?

·
Registered
913 Posts
There is a price increase to be announced on the 9th. Those who ordered before March 16th (official pre-orders with code R6P on their OrderWORKBENCH) are price protected to the original pricing like they were told they would be. As stated elsewhere, whenever there is a price increase, your order must have been in prior to that specific increase to avoid it. So, if you've already ordered, you have nothing to worry about come the 9th.

The Camaro is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM at risk.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didnt order til the 27th but my dealer said I shouldnt feel it. Id be livid

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Didnt order til the 27th but my dealer said I shouldnt feel it. Id be livid

I wouldn't worry too much about it, there's more chances that GM will be offering better incentives when you get your car then they are for the early birds...so things should even out....you might even save money;).

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Don't put too much faith in a dealer then if that's the case.. i can't see the increases being too dramatic either way, GM still has to compete with the mustang and Challenger with this one, and they're about neck in neck right now as far as i can see.. i go to usafa tho, yourself?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
The price increase is effective TODAY for all future orders.

You ordered, you lucky :)

Good thing a little birdy told us this was coming!

·
Registered
913 Posts
The price increase is effective TODAY for all future orders.

You ordered, you lucky :)

Good thing a little birdy told us this was coming!
Who dat little birdie?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Order Placement

I ordered my new camaro on 10/31/08 (2SS Ralley Yellow,Ground effects,stripes,with 20" polished Wheels)I still have not heard anything.Has anyone ordered there car around this time,and what production #we are at.:BangHead:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I ordered my new camaro on 10/31/08 (2SS Ralley Yellow,Ground effects,stripes,with 20" polished Wheels)I still have not heard anything.Has anyone ordered there car around this time,and what production #we are at.:BangHead:

Keep in touch with your salesman for updates.

My order still hasn't been pulled (ordered 10/14)...but I ordered the hurst shifter (which is delayed) and I've had countless problems with my dealer and trying to get the shifter taken off. I'm trying to think of my happy place.:angry:

·
Registered
897 Posts
I think this has been discussed... the camaro's safe as far as i know, though the absence of the CEO does sorta put a hamper on things, how recent was the info on the other threads? Otherwise i'd put it at rumor.. either way, Chevy's too far with the camaro you'll get yours if you've already ordered... I'll unfortunately be consistently praying that Chevy survives so i can get mine when i graduate :(
i have the same hope bro :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts