·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[URL="
[/URL]
March 2015 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

Oops...last month kinda got away from me...sorry guys!

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I nominate Tracey, SC2150!! :thumbsup:

I have read several post where he has been helpful, especially with the DI Engines that continue to evolve.

Unless someone can show where he has not contributed positive things over the past year, I don't see how he can be disqualified just because someone doesn't like him..... Not everyone likes me, not everyone likes my opinion, but I was still nominated and won?!?!

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't dislike Tracy...I've never even met him. BUT he has threatened to sue this site several times both publicly AND in private messages...so that was the biggest reason...among others...that I do not want to allow the nomination. So I guess our members are now in favor of one user controlling what content stays and what content goes on this site.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I nominate CJP since we confirmed he does have a Camaro (with a great story) and he posts some great pictures / contributions

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I agree with Hokie, CJP is a great member!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Just to make it somewhat of a race....I nominate lesli66

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to make it somewhat of a race....I nominate lesli66
I hope you don't mind Barb...but I'm going to call it for CJP this month. I should have closed the nominations on the 9th but I've been having a personal crisis of my own that has kept me off the internet this week...and there just isn't time for a run off now. Plus CJP has been mentioned as a nominee several times in the past but no one knew whether he owned a Camaro or not...so I feel he's overdue at this point.

But Lesli66 IS a great choice too so I hope you will nominate her again next month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.