Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home from the office after my usual 42-hour day, late at night, I was hoping to make it all the way without encountering yet another driver on crack when suddenly--wham!--I witnessed a rear-end collision.

More...

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I had a person hit and run on me. It was a little hispanic guy with a busted old teal sentra. I got his license plate number, a witness stopped to help with second story to confirm mine, and the police in my town still didnt get him. I had still had to pay for the damage. Just a wild guess, the tags of that POS was prolly stolen from a junkyard, the driver was illegal, and all my info wouldnt help find a guy with these things in his favor. If it was a licensed driver with a registered car then I prolly have someone behind bars. That POS of his prolly was disposable and he ditch it and got another POS.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Man...A couple of people really flogged that guy in the comments. I say good on em for trying to do the right thing.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
This story just reinforces my reasons to NEVER visit Los Angeles. What a rave review the author gives! He thinks it will be better in Detroit? :lol: GFL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts