Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
ive seen at least 15 or so on one street (dealerships) around the detroit area.i heard a guy at work say he went in to buy one and the sales guy said he should wait for the new edition challenger called the classic.i have no clue on what it looks like but the refinery i work at has a train yard next to it full of challengers getting ready to be shipped out.

i have pics but they are too large to post:BangHead:no resizer

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
ive seen at least 15 or so on one street (dealerships) around the detroit area.i heard a guy at work say he went in to buy one and the sales guy said he should wait for the new edition challenger called the classic.i have no clue on what it looks like but the refinery i work at has a train yard next to it full of challengers getting ready to be shipped out.

i have pics but they are too large to post:BangHead:no resizer
Imageshack lets you resize when you upload.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I saw about a dozen all in a line at the dealership in the town next to me. SE's. It's sad to know that while that Challenger has great looks, it's not selling well- not even the base V6. I'm sure if the Challenger wasn't the size of a Durango Coupe and weighed less than a dump truck, it'd have better fuel economy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Garry Barbera (here in philly big dodge dealer) has 6!! YES 6, I will take my camera and get a picture of them its said because its not that they wouldn't sell it is that he wants 20k over sticker for them, I am not making this up either someone from around here will back me up and say he wants 60k for em and they are all autos!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts