Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You may remember my visit to Detroit last May where myself and 14 other lucky Camaro enthusiasts took part in the Camaro Focus Group, which included a test drive of the Camaro Convertible concept car.

Here's the posts from last May's focus group:
(FWIW.... I'm gonna post my videos from there pretty soon!)
Well, this May I go back to Detroit for Focus Group - Round 2! :thumbsup:

I don't know what I'll be doing yet (other than discussing the Camaro with the development team), but I was told to bring my drivers license. :eek:
Also, I don't know yet if I'll be able to take any pictures/videos.

I will update as I learn more! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dude....1 count of pure jealousy right here!!!

best of luck and congrats! :drool:

·
Registered
370 Posts
You'll be pleasantly surprised , I look forward to your report.

·
Registered
141 Posts
While you're there...

Try to find out a little about interior options. Stering wheel mounted radio/bluetooth controls would be nice. So would a Nav system. Ask & see what they say, would you please?

Thanks.....:)

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Oh how I wish I could do that:mad:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
You may remember my visit to Detroit last May where myself and 14 other lucky Camaro enthusiasts took part in the Camaro Focus Group, which included a test drive of the Camaro Convertible concept car.

Here's the posts from last May's focus group:
(FWIW.... I'm gonna post my videos from there pretty soon!)

Well, this May I go back to Detroit for Focus Group - Round 2! :thumbsup:

I don't know what I'll be doing yet (other than discussing the Camaro with the development team), but I was told to bring my drivers license. :eek:
Also, I don't know yet if I'll be able to take any pictures/videos.

I will update as I learn more! :)
Planted the seed of jealousy, OctaneZ28 you have.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
They just picked you so they could find out what the seats feel like when you aren't wearing pants..... :D

Seriously, congrats! Oh, and make sure you wear a t-shirt that says "If it ain't got an LS3, then don't bother...." for us, would ya?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
We will anxiously be awaiting ALL the details. Very cool!:roxor:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That is great, Tim. I know you will give us an unbiased report!;) You wouldn't be upset if I stowed away in your luggage, would ya???:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
One..tell them to put the reverse lights in a better place..really they could be bad placement for a car that gets bumped in the back by the you know BUMPER and cause them to break and not work..

and two..ask where the friggen headlights are..

and 3 the radio has to look better..it looks like a blown up ballon intergrated into a very nice panel..it has to be toned down and look good when someone upgrades it to his own radio of choice.

and ohh yea..I hate you too ;)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Finally my weeks of developing my Tim-disguise will pay off.

-First, find Tim and detain him
-Second, put on Tim-suit
-Third, go to Focus Group
-Finally, be prepared to reveil true ID and go ninja on GM personnel who dont comply with the wishes of this forum

EDIT: Oh, crap I thought I was writing in my journal in MS Work. Oh well.....plan is in motion.

jk.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys crack me up. :rotflmao:

But seriously, all notes about the car will be taken into account, and brought into my brain for use at the focus group! :thumbsup:

In a couple weeks I'll make a post asking for your feedback so I'll have stuff all in one thread that I can bring with me. :)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Wow, I'm with you Lu. I'll help with the plan.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts