Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Mandy for being May's Member/Car of the month here on ModernCamaro.com!

Thank you so much!! I am very excited and honored!!

Ok let’s get started with a few questions.

What got you started with your love for the Camaro?

Well, I've always been a big Chevy fan and loved Corvettes from the time I was a little girl. My mom and dad raced mustangs and I guess my first rebellion was liking Chevy's Haha! Then once Transformers came out I fell in love.

What’s the story behind your 5th gen?

Funny story actually. I was on my way to the dealer to get an Avalanche and on my way there the dealer called and said it sold. So I went home and got online and while scrolling through their inventory I caught a glimpse of my camaro and couldn't believe the advertised price... called the dealer back and said I'm coming to get that Camaro hold the keys!!

How did you come across ModernCamaro.com and what made you stick around?

I searched around some other forums and I just liked what I saw here better than the other forums. The people here are so helpful and kind so YOU guys are what made me stick around! (You know who you are!)

Finally do you have anything you’d like to say to ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thank you guys so much for voting for me! I love you all! I so appreciate all the helpful information and kind words. I plan to stick around for a very long time and can't wait to see where my camaro ends up in the future.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
congrats mandy !!!!!!

love the mods that you have done so far on the car and can't wait to see where it goes from here

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Congratulations!!
Congrats Mandy well deserved nice write up also :thumbsup:
A Great Big Congrats Girl:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:yay: :danceb: Congrats girl :D & :thumbsup:

:cool: ya won.. :roxor: it was close.. he he he... I'm glad you did :clap:

Nice & short story too :5go: & :p
congrats mandy !!!!!!

love the mods that you have done so far on the car and can't wait to see where it goes from here
Thanks so much everyone!! Love y'all!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats!! We picked a winner this month. :cheer:

·
8,984 Posts
Congrats Doll! I must say it could not have happened to a better girl and the NICEST girl on 5GO!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts