Modern Camaro Forums banner

Who is your choice for the May Member/Car of the Month?

• weland

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • MidlifeSS

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Silver bullet

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • S.C ZL1

Votes: 3 15.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I don't see any names...

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Ok I see them now...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I didn't think Vintage would qualify based on rule #4 and I just checked and it doesn't look like he posted in March at all, so it looks like he would be eligible in July. Nothing against Vintage at all and I think he is deserving but I think we should stick to the posted rules ... I just do. Now, if there is a movement to change the rules ...

Good luck to all this month

·
Registered
807 Posts
good luck guys...i voted....!
It's a lot off fun...to be the 'member of the month'....!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I didn't think Vintage would qualify based on rule #4 and I just checked and it doesn't look like he posted in March at all, so it looks like he would be eligible in July. Nothing against Vintage at all and I think he is deserving but I think we should stick to the posted rules ... I just do. Now, if there is a movement to change the rules ...

Good luck to all this month
I agree that rules are rules. But he was not nominated this month. And there was no mention of him in this particular thread. There were just a member or two kicking around the thought of nominating him in the future but that was another thread. Did you mean to post this in a different thread?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I agree that rules are rules. But he was not nominated this month. And there was no mention of him in this particular thread. There were just a member or two kicking around the thought of nominating him in the future but that was another thread. Did you mean to post this in a different thread?
no ... I did mention him in the nomination thread (I think you are thinking of mine and Vintage's banter over there) and Envy gave an explanation of her understanding (which was correct) but then closed the thread, so I couldn't say it over there, so I figured I would explain myself here ... soooooo, you might have to read mine and Envy's post over there to understand my explanation over here ... sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Good luck to all who are in the list, tho.. I'm not going to vote, for the member I nom.. I haven't seen him post as of late and not voting on someone if they don't visit/post often :eek: & :(

Good luck everyone :)
LOL, I hear ya! You know, there were a few times I didn't vote for the person I nominated. I usually wait to see how the voting turns out. And then if one member is getting a landslide victory, I'll vote for the other member, lol!!

no ... I did mention him in the nomination thread (I think you are thinking of mine and Vintage's banter over there) and Envy gave an explanation of her understanding (which was correct) but then closed the thread, so I couldn't say it over there, so I figured I would explain myself here ... soooooo, you might have to read mine and Envy's post over there to understand my explanation over here ... sorry for the confusion
No need to apologize...I looked in over there and read the posts so now I understand. And yea I would have no problems with Vintage or any other member being nominated as long as we stay within the rules. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to other members in the past who had to abide by those rules. Tho I am not saying or assuming that anyone is going to or was planning on breaking the rules. LOL. Anyway its kinda interesting having 4 nominations up there. I hope its close for everyone. Good luck guys!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Hey Envy, since I have messed up before ... is there a certain day we need to get votes in? like the 5th, 7th, something?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hey Envy, since I have messed up before ... is there a certain day we need to get votes in? like the 5th, 7th, something?
I was wondering this too. Or maybe a notice a day before the voting closes.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good luck to all who are in the list, tho.. I'm not going to vote, for the member I nom.. I haven't seen him post as of late and not voting on someone if they don't visit/post often :eek: & :(

Good luck everyone :)
Thanks for the nomination. I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Envy isn't spending much time with us lately ... still taking classes?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Envy isn't spending much time with us lately ... still taking classes?
I think she's been spending a lot of her free time over on the Mustang forums. LOL, kidding. Speaking of which, has anyone seen Cuoncrs lately? I haven't seen or heard from him in months.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
you are evil Chapel :lol: nope haven't seen Cuoncrs lately ... one of those cyclical things?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.