Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After typing a post about Order Types (http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11229) and e-mailing my salesman, I received the following response (sent by him at 8:44 pm). The second paragraph of the copy/paste was most notable:

You have nothing to worry about. Your order was submitted as a SOLD order with order type SRE. We have not ordered any for Stock (order type TRE) at this point in time.

I have learned this afternoon that the first Camaro that will be here on May 6, 2009, will be of Chevy's choice. It will be a Coupe with the V6. Chevy is choosing the options and color for the national show date.

Just passing on recent news.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Yep, every dealer will have one - that is the GRAND REVEAL of the Camaro's return.

May 6th - be at YOUR dealership (or your closest one)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Yep, every dealer will have one - that is the GRAND REVEAL of the Camaro's return.

May 6th - be at YOUR dealership (or your closest one)
I am hoping, praying actually, that I will be at my Dealer (Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet) with my 2010 Camaro SS on May 6th!!! :runaround:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i'm glad all the dealers are getting one by May 6th, but that's a Wednesday... i dunno how it is around you guys, but it's much easier to get people to come out and celebrate on a Saturday around here.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
WELL TELL JIMMY I SAID HI AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WINNING HIS CAMARO!!!
I have never met him, but if he happens to be there (why wouldn't he?), I will say "hi" from everyone on 5thGen.org! :5go:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts