[URL="
[/URL]
May 2015 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
SC2150

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
So, are we going to vote anytime soon?!? I mean, this was started like 11 days ago..... Any updates?!?!
patience :lol: envy is a busy person :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It's between silver bullet and Sc2150?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
looks that way but Envy isn't a SC2150 fan for some reason

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well, considering that in the last 6 months, not including the month of May, we have actually had two polls. One can go back and research the past winners and what dates Envy posted the poll. That is a very bad stretch and IMO- unacceptable for someone that is helping maintain this site. Last month was one of the latest polls in the past year, and it was posted on the 9th of April. Normally, it's always posted within the first 5 days or so.....

With that being said, I'm pretty sure there will not be a poll this month and Envy will once again her authority of MOTM and award a winner. Sadly, what used to be an award to be proud of, has now been tainted because of personal feelings.... And there doesn't seem to be a standard anymore.

Just me two cents....

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Do I dare declare Member of the Month suspended?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Do I dare declare Member of the Month suspended?
Well Hokie, I guess one can only assume that Member of the Month has been suspended..... Which is sad.

Personally, I believe someone needs to be in charge that is not biased towards any members or that refuses to accept a nomination because of personal feelings. After all, is this not ran & voted on by the members?! WTH??

If that can't change, then I propose we get rid of it. Sadly it has been tainted every since someone used her authority to declare a winner without a vote.....

My two cents!!

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know guys...I do the best I can here and it's easy to tell that some people don't appreciate it. I contacted ownership when SC2150 was first nominated to get an opinion since I was not comfortable making that call on my own. Although we have had vendors nominated for MOTM in the past...those were vendors in good standing...not ex-vendors who use our site to advertise their products for free...

Look what Jeg's has...my catch cans for sale

I'm also not sure why anyone would want to nominate someone who they have previously stated before should be in the "Hall of Shame"???

He needs to be added to a "Hall of Shame" thread.
The Whiteside Customs SEMA RX Twin Turbo

Even though certain members believe I'm making a personal call...I am not...there are more than a few threads on this site as well as many other sites documenting the business practices of SC2150...so endorsing such a person as a MOTM is not an acceptable option for the ownership of this site.

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And I can see that no one is particularly interested in why I haven't been on the site in almost two weeks but I feel the need to explain since I DO NOT normally leave things hanging like I did this month.

I was on my normal once a year one week vacation in Miami at the beginning of the month...then after I returned home my house was struck by lightning on the 6th. Although everything I own is on surge protectors, the end result was about $10,000 in damages including the death of my Mac. I finally got paid yesterday so I was able to purchase a new computer yesterday and here I am.

But it's always nice to know that no one missed me...lol :D

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh...and the winner this month is the only qualified nominee...Silver Bullet.

And I'm sorry if you find my efforts unacceptable Bucky. If you or anyone else would like to continue this discussion...please feel free to start another thread and criticize me to your hearts content. :thumbsup: I promise I won't whine and cry and then delete the thread because you said something I didn't like...lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.