Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Mustang outsold the Camaro for the month of May selling 10,225 units to 8,931 Camaros.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Was that a serious question? 2011 mustang pictures have been all over the place.

The one you posted was some concept or some dealio.
im not liking the new look, i think its selling as well as it is because of the 5.0,mustang lovers have been waiting on that for a while.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wonder if those #'s include the 2010 mustang...they were offering crazy incentives on them to clear them out before the 2011's arrive.

·
Registered
811 Posts
The new Mustang looks cross-eyed or something. Something about what they did to the front end rubs me the wrong way. Yes, it does indeed appear like they mated the Camaro with the 2010 Mustang. Ford needs to start getting original. Seriously. Quick and cheap rip-offs are what got both companies into trouble in the first place.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
think was talking bout that modiifed pic above..??
HAHAHA!! Yeah, that first pic looked odd. I didn't even consider that it was a drawing or some kind of concept picture. The 2011 still looks cross-eyed to me. :)

·
8,984 Posts
Tim, we need an official thread on this subject. I won't sleep until I see the official 5GO numbers.

With the Stanley Cup win last night, I will be patient. :)

·
8,984 Posts
Looks like and Eclipse/GTR on the front to me.

The body lines do not even line up.....I know, I know....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts