Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the announcement of production details a few days off, I have some new thoughts.

It was never my intention to purchase my camaro until the summer/fall of 2009. My reason was simple: I wanted to make sure that the car I bought - top of the line V8 would not get trumped by the release of something better. I know there will be details this next week, and I hope that all the infromation will be put on the table from GM and the Focus Group.

With that said, I have never really been a convertible fan. I am a bit of an audiophile (I like my music clean and loud :roxor:), and a vert seems to fly in the face of my "phile-ness". But, since I am going to wait at least until the summer - (hoping Chevy has a great July 4th sale or perhaps the Labor Day sale - assumining I don't jump on a plane and go see Scotty in Wisconsin), the convertible will be available and I really like the way it looks. If there is a "hard top" tonneau, I may go this direction. Anyone else thinking the same, or have any thoughts on the subject?

July 21st 2008 will be a great day in the history of U.S. Auto Industry. :patriot:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
With the announcement of production details a few days off, I have some new thoughts.

It was never my intention to purchase my camaro until the summer/fall of 2009. My reason was simple: I wanted to make sure that the car I bought - top of the line V8 would not get trumped by the release of something better. I know there will be details this next week, and I hope that all the infromation will be put on the table from GM and the Focus Group.

With that said, I have never really been a convertible fan. I am a bit of an audiophile (I like my music clean and loud :roxor:), and a vert seems to fly in the face of my "phile-ness". But, since I am going to wait at least until the summer - (hoping Chevy has a great July 4th sale or perhaps the Labor Day sale - assumining I don't jump on a plane and go see Scotty in Wisconsin), the convertible will be available and I really like the way it looks. If there is a "hard top" tonneau, I may go this direction. Anyone else thinking the same, or have any thoughts on the subject?

July 21st 2008 will be a great day in the history of U.S. Auto Industry. :patriot:
I don't think you'll see Chevy include the Camaro in any future sale for some time.

I've only seen $1000 on the new Malibu on and off, because the car is in big demand as it is.

Did you need the phone number for Midwest Airlines???? :patriot:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think you'll see Chevy include the Camaro in any future sale for some time.

I've only seen $1000 on the new Malibu on and off, because the car is in big demand as it is.

Did you need the phone number for Midwest Airlines???? :patriot:
1. Hoping for the best interest rate. My goal is a large down payment.

2. I'll let you know when I need the number!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts