1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
this is not new news...It's always been overpriced (unless your paying per pound).

I wouldn't worry...wait until we have "official" pricing.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Dude, this is no different than a dealer mark-up. Please stop worrying so much about prices until they actually release the prices. It doesn't do any good to panic.

I'd rather look at the G8 prices, and think the Camaro will be in line with those. And that calms me down. :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dude, this is no different than a dealer mark-up. Please stop worrying so much about prices until they actually release the prices. It doesn't do any good to panic.

I'd rather look at the G8 prices, and think the Camaro will be in line with those. And that calms me down. :)
Yes you are right and hasn't the GM theme for priceing always been that the Pontiacs would be a bit higher than Chevy? If that stays in play we will see a sub or right at 30k fully optioned SS. The G8 GTs are priced at 29995 but I had a 28500 (dealer demo) offer after a test drive and 4 day stand off with a salesman. Its a good car for the $, but I have no family and I don't need or want 4 doors or an auto. I don't think you need to worry about a Camaro ever costing 38k for the RS! WTF!!! Those D**** are all over priced, I've never seen a new Chevy priced at such a rediculous price. Basically stick with GM and don't get ripped off. And if you want a really good deal, go to Camaro Scotty and get it!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Come on, remember that you are talking about mopar people now. I mean they fell for calling that engine a hemi, they will swallow anything.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey hey hey hey. Whoa. Whoa. I admit we're over priced, but don't slam the people too. :[

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Come on. These are Mopar heads.
They don't know jack about pricing. It probably isn't even fully loaded.

I think 38K for a FULLY loaded Camaro SS with every option possible is a pretty sweet deal.... although 34K wouldn't be bad.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I think 38K for a FULLY loaded Camaro SS with every option possible is a pretty sweet deal....
Not me. 33k is sweet, 35k is doable. 38k is overpriced.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Not me. 33k is sweet, 35k is doable. 38k is overpriced.
X3 Absolutely agree. Just thinking about an RS/SS for only 33K does this to my face :D (well I don't turn green, I only turn green when I see a ridiculously riced out civic but I'm not smiling in that scenario)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I hit IMAGES at the top left side of your screen :rotflmao:
Sometimes you have to go on to page 2/3/4/5 or so on until what you're looking for pops up lol
wow some weird "images" come up:eek:kinda freaky.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
stop looking at challenger pricing and look at mudstain pricing

·
Registered
401 Posts
dodge has been expensive for a while now
the problem with that
is their stuff is crap, overpriced, and freaking really really bad resale value
i wouldnt worry about it
dodges stuff is freaking expensive for whta you get