Modern Camaro Forums banner

MBRP Inc Performance Exhaust

8K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  MBRP Tech 
#1 · (Edited)
MBRP Inc Performance Exhaust Camaro systems ready and in stock

Just wanted to give a heads up to all of you that we've just finished a new cat back system for the Camaro SS/RS. We've had a 6.2 six speed here for the past couple of months running it on the dyno, road testing it and have now found the set up that works and sounds awesome.

I've attached some prototype pictures as well as the dyno sheet. I will get some videos up here shortly that we have now...when the weather co operates we will get better videos on the road...we'll do slow acceleration as well as fast and get some interior sounds.

We've done the round tips for the SS and the square type for the SS/RS rear facia...or which ever you perfer for your car.

It has a great muscle car sound on the outside and a clean exhaust note inside that you can drive with all day and not be bothersome.

If anyone has any questions at all on the system feel free to ask, PM, email, or call toll free at 1-888-636-7223 (ask for Jeff ext 208) and I'll answer whatever I can for you on the system.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Cool....thanks. It's been raining non-stop here too.

Is that 3" pipe you guys use? Any plans on making headers too?

#18 · (Edited)
MBRP Inc. intro "forum special"

intro "Forum special"

Cat back duals in 409 stainless - MSRP $1298.33 - forum special $959.64 USD

Cat back duals in T304 stainless - MSRP $1488.08 - forum special $1099.89 USD

Either system you have the choice of the round tips or the square ones...either system will have polished T304 tips included.

These systems build proven power, sound awesome, and have a LIFETIME warranty.

Shipping quotes will very a slight amount depending on where you are...email, PM, call me or just ask on here and I'll get you a quote to your doorstep.

Any questions that I can answer just ask.

Thanks guys.

#19 ·
will yall be offering it in the murdered out series?:angry::thumbsup:

i wish i had known that yall sell sport bike exhaust, i would have bought my pipe from yall. i have a freind that will be ordering the MO series for the exact same bike (600rr). any deals going on for that too by any chance?

Attachments

#21 ·
i wish i had known that yall sell sport bike exhaust, i would have bought my pipe from yall. i have a freind that will be ordering the MO series for the exact same bike (600rr). any deals going on for that too by any chance?
66chevy,

Give me a call or email on the 600RR system and I'll get your buddy set up for sure...I've got the MO series on my 07 600RR and it looks and sounds killer....

#28 ·
POWERFREAK,

We use high heat powdercoat on the automotive systems and have had great results from big diesels, to sport trucks and Jeeps but would have to test it on a Camaro before we would release it. We've had thousands of miles logged on test vehicles with outstanding results.

#33 ·
Jeff - I have one of your systems on my '09 Challenger SRT8 and love it. Will the tips on the Camaro system be "bolt" on? I currently do not have the body kit on mine but might go to it later and just wondering if I would be able to change out the round tips for square ones with out breaking out hte cuttin' torch.

Thanks,
Steve

#34 ·
Steve , Jeff is on the road today, thought I would answer this one.

The tips are bolt on if you pick up a system for for the car and decide to go with the body kit you would simply pick up a set of our squared tips and bolt them in place. 5 minute job, no torch needed..........

So tell me which car pulls on the other?

MB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.