Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup yall, new to these forums... But been working very hard on both of my Babies... heh so Let me know what u think.. 2010 is V6 -304 horse, other is 1970 - 350 smallblock 600 horse. (obviously 70 is still work in progress but it finnaly runs great!!!! brand new motor. Waiting on the 2010 big blade spoiler to match my other.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep its street legal, when i got it, it was built for drag only but after i converted the tires and a few other ends.. its right on borderline thought.. lol i still need to replace the gas tank thought.. its still only 5 gallon lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
NICE
i wish i had that second gen there
thats my favorite car of all time
any second gen
i almost went with black stripes but i love the white, didnt realize black looked that good
i wish i had 600 horse lol
just no money =(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great Camaros, I like the matching colors. Don't burn your leg on those side pipes...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol ya the gas tank does suck but it still is 5-7 miles per gallon.. so i still get about 25 miles per fill up atm... so hey if i just wana cruise around the block... it lasts awhile ^^ lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thats awesome man! I bet that thing can haul! Its cool that you got them matching. I'm planning to finish up a 69 to match my 2010 one of these days.

Nice job!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts