Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well.. it happened, I got her... n' here she is :) 2013 SS/RS A6 vert..

We almost didn't get her..as the Credit Union we went to.. to get Frost, told us it wasn't :eek: happening..GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol:
We went down, to the dealership, just hoping..maybe they would work w/us, well they did better than that.. they bent over backwards :cool:
The dealer is Edmarknampa.com, Sales man Larry Hare.. awesome peoples :5go:

I'll miss me Frost, good bye girl.. hope they find a great home for her !!
Here's me new luv of my life, for Valentines day, it wouldn't of happened w/ out my awesome wife ;)
Now gotta find a name for her.. boy, this going to be tough, shes a dream "huge heart/smile" :D
Here's pics of yesterday... hope you all like her....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, on your new ride and an SS at that. She looks like a beauty and also a beast. So B&B would be a good start..Ive been talking about getting a 2013 2SS manual. But trying to find what I want will be hard...

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Cool congrats on the new ride :thumbsup: He is a beast ;)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congrats Hotrod!! You didn't have Frost long.... Now you have a Triple B (Black Top, Black Interior, & Black Color). The car looks amazing!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
OMG....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL and an SS at that. Is she black or Blue Ray Metallic....either way GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to miss you talking about Frost....but can't wait to hear the antics of your new love. Name????? I'm so NOT good with that. After all....my girl is Cami....NOT very original

Now you gotta change your avatar pic!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats! Nice ride!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well, now you know how the SS feels to drive! I guess that Perma-grin just got bigger too! Now to name her and on to the mods.....Congrats!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Way to go Wayne! Joined the V8 club didn't ya! Now you both really have a perma grin!:lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
887 Posts
What? You got another one? Like my uncle said to me, "Why do you keep buying the same kind of car?" :lol: (BTW, why does it have 2012 wheels?)

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice Camaro...!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats, on your new ride and an SS at that. She looks like a beauty and also a beast. So B&B would be a good start..Ive been talking about getting a 2013 2SS manual. But trying to find what I want will be hard...
:confused: B&B (I get Black & Black if thats it..) ?
Manuals.. are rare to find, at least that's what both dealers have told me :eek:

Cool congrats on the new ride :thumbsup: He is a beast ;)
Haha "HE".. hehe.. She :nana: Thank you me friend & Sir :D + :thumbsup::thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Hotrod!! You didn't have Frost long.... Now you have a Triple B (Black Top, Black Interior, & Black Color). The car looks amazing!!
I know "RIGHT" :facepalm: I still.. run out to see if Frost is in the garage or the new girl is in the garage :lol::facepalm::lol:
Thank you.. me buddy & friend...:cool:
I'll miss Jade :( "wish I could take a zillion pics of her !" :D

Congrats man! Nice ride!
Thank you... LUV her.. shes been so awesome to drive :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL and an SS at that. Is she black or Blue Ray Metallic....either way GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to miss you talking about Frost....but can't wait to hear the antics of your new love. Name????? I'm so NOT good with that. After all....my girl is Cami....NOT very original

Now you gotta change your avatar pic!!!!!
In memory of Frost, I'm keeping her as my avatar ;)
Shes BBB (color)...:lol::lol:
I'm already missing Frost, but shes a big girl, ..now, I just hope Frost goes to a good home !
I so need a name for her, just havent found one, its gotta be respectful, powerful & a bit naughty.. :lol: like her daddy.. :rolleyes:
Cami.. is too.. :p

Congrats! Nice ride!
Thank you, she sure is a nice ride.. she zooooooms FaSt :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, now you know how the SS feels to drive! I guess that Perma-grin just got bigger too! Now to name her and on to the mods.....Congrats!!! :thumbsup:
Thank you bro... yup the per-a-grins are still going :D I know, trying to find her a name is so.......................hard :lol::lol::lol::lol:
So many MODs and no money..LOL, those will have to wait :eek: & :lol:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Way to go Wayne! Joined the V8 club didn't ya! Now you both really have a perma grin!:lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JDW.. Thank you, that means a lot.. coming from you "so Luv her" :thumbsup::thumbsup: X2 :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What? You got another one? Like my uncle said to me, "Why do you keep buying the same kind of car?" :lol: (BTW, why does it have 2012 wheels?)
Haha.. um, no.. I wish, I coulda kept both...Gerrrrrrrr :lol:
I guess shes ether a early release 2013 or they had the same rims :dunno: as the 2012's had.. havent paid much attention to the 12's :facepalm::lol:
Yea... like your Uncle.. many have asked me why get another one.. haha
I tell them She's newer, she's everything I wanted (pretty much), also she's
got all the updated stuff, that a 14 has, with out the body changes :D hehe.. :nana:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts