Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post some pics and info of my 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, AKA Cracker ;)

He was chosen right off the lot in Weatherford, TX on May 28th 2010. As soon as I saw him, I said "Yep. This is the one!". It's exactly what I would have ordered. :thumbsup:

He's only gotten cosmetic mods, so far. I'll be doing an exhaust swap with a LS3 soon. White Bowties all around, tinted taillights and side markers, self-painted engine cover. Strut tower was signed by Scott Settlemire (fbodfather) & John Fitzpatrick at a GM test drive event, and my fuse box cover was also signed by Mike Judge @ the Oshawa meet last year (Thanks SS-Eric!)

Cracker & I @ Texas Motor Speedway - Laps for Charity May 2011
228546_10150176851874309_590589308_6657421_5321977_n.jpg
Car Show in Denton, TX
CarShow.jpg
Painted engine cover
photo5.jpg
After his "Spa Day" - July 6th 2011. Thanks Nexus6 :D
DSCN0153.jpg
IMG_4941.jpg
IMG_3433.jpg
IMG_1606.jpg
That's Crackers girlfriend in the back, Zhora :thumbsup:
IMG_2059.jpg
Beige Interior
Cracker10.jpg
:roxor:
white cam.jpg
Scott Settlemire (fbodfather) and John Fitzpatrick signed my car. And on a separate occasion, Mike Judge signed my fuse box cover.
188662_10150109150499309_590589308_6172383_163679_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
when I see you on the highway im so gonna scream HEY CRACKER lol

For the highway miles you put on Cracker you keep it in VERY GOOD visual shape :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome from Springfield Mo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I see you on the roads ( since we are nearby neighbors ) I'm gonna scream HEY Cracker at you :lol:

For the highway miles you put on Cracker you keep it in VERY GOOD visual shape :thumbsup:
Good, I'll know exactly who it is then lol

Thanks, he just rolled over 24K miles :eek:

Congrats and welcome to the asylum errrr forum! :D It seems you already have the mod bug but a word of caution. Hangin' out here is gonna make it worse! :lol:
Oh I've had the bug for a while, but I'm cheap and can't bring myself to spend the money I'd like to lol

·
8,984 Posts
I was thinking more along the lines of "Cracker a55 Cracker!" :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
All white looks great! Probably one of the few colors that look nice without stripes. Other colors seems like something's missing without some form of stripe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:hello: from Id., Congrats & Welcome to :5go:

Thx much for posting up pics & updating :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Nothing wrong with being a RS you seem to make it a little further than us SS's down the road :lol:
I don't mind my LT at all, has more than enough HP for me and my style of driving :thumbsup: I'd get into too much trouble with an SS anyway and it would probably worsen my road rage lol

All white looks great! Probably one of the few colors that look nice without stripes. Other colors seems like something's missing without some form of stripe.
Thanks, I agree. I considered stripes in the beginning, but decided against it. I love the clean look of it.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
I thought I would post some pics and info of my 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, AKA Cracker ;)

He was chosen right off the lot in Weatherford, TX on May 28th 2010. As soon as I saw him, I said "Yep. This is the one!". It's exactly what I would have ordered. :thumbsup:

He's only gotten cosmetic mods, so far. I'll be doing an exhaust swap with a LS3 soon. White Bowties all around, tinted taillights and side markers, self-painted engine cover. Strut tower was signed by Scott Settlemire (fbodfather) & John Fitzpatrick at a GM test drive event, and my fuse box cover was also signed by Mike Judge @ the Oshawa meet last year (Thanks SS-Eric!)

View attachment 10742
Scott Settlemire (fbodfather) and John Fitzpatrick signed my car. And on a separate occasion, Mike Judge signed my fuse box cover.
View attachment 10744
Anytime Michelle:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I'll be waving as I pass thru Azle in the morning on the way to Jacksboro and a day at the ranch!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Meat cracker....:lol:
nice car.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
very sharp looking car michelle!!!!

and so excited to see another V6 that gets driven all the time. i've had my girl since apr of '10, really only have about 9 months of driving on her and i'm over 32,000km :shock: hahaha

looking forward to more pics and getting to know you better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be waving as I pass thru Azle in the morning on the way to Jacksboro and a day at the ranch!
LOL I'll keep an eye out for you

Meat cracker....:lol:
nice car.
Ha! Thanks :D

very sharp looking car michelle!!!!

and so excited to see another V6 that gets driven all the time. i've had my girl since apr of '10, really only have about 9 months of driving on her and i'm over 32,000km :shock: hahaha

looking forward to more pics and getting to know you better :thumbsup:
Thanks girl! Not too shabby for my grocery getter :D

Cracker looks amazing thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
He looks great!!
Thanks all!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts