Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I kow that was crazy, can't believe they made that mistake.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I guess they figured that people would just say "well, she's a girl..." Not saying thats a good excuse. Specially cuz I'm a girl. But I've heard it done enough. :(

I just got back from seeing the movie for the 4th time. I'm starting to see a few flubs here and there.

·
8,984 Posts
Specifics?

·
8,984 Posts
I looked at my wife and BF and I was like "WTF, did you see that."

"It was FI and she said carb" and then my wife in a mocking tone started throwing a fit and acting like she was me leaving the theatre!

Entirely too funny!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Specifics?
Dang it. It was easier to answer that one straight out of the theater last night. The one that stands out the most is when OP has Sam and Mikeala on his shoulder and then they fall. Bumble Bee comes racing along the wall of the river and you can see what looks like 2 people sitting in the car. I've noticed that the first time I saw the film and it bugs me.

I'll admit, I'm going again to see it tomorrow. No, I really don't have anything better to do. It's 120F outside and I get tired of hiding inside the barracks so the movies are my break. I'll name more scenes after I see it again.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i never noticed that..... oh yeah i was too busy.....nevermind:lol:

man wat a girl, atleast she knew the proper lean on hood techique.....:D

·
2,774 Posts
think they were going to use the engine in the car then went after to a sleek modern engine. The original looked pretty good for an original 76. and that has what she was talking about. The cut away of the special engine I really think was added in. Still does not excuse the mistake.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
FREE!! Aw, lucky!

Yeah if that was the case I'd see it everyday! :lol:
Yeah, but I have to get there an hour early to get a seat in the front row and the sound is awful. I think I may wait until Thursday to go see it though instead of tonight. I need a break. I've been over obsessing lately. I'm having transformers dreams.:rolleyes:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, but I have to get there an hour early to get a seat in the front row and the sound is awful. I think I may wait until Thursday to go see it though instead of tonight. I need a break. I've been over obsessing lately. I'm having transformers dreams.:rolleyes:
:lol: I had one of those dreams.

·
Registered
206 Posts
the engine looked like a bbc with itb intake
noticed the spacing for the headers and intake plenum.
the valve covers gave it away also
i could be mistaken tho'

·
Registered
24 Posts
think they were going to use the engine in the car then went after to a sleek modern engine. The original looked pretty good for an original 76. and that has what she was talking about. The cut away of the special engine I really think was added in. Still does not excuse the mistake.
I was thinking the same thing. In fact the edmunds article hints to a possible 3rd '76 mule that was used for engine closeups.

But like I said over at the movie forums....personally, with looks like those, she can call it whatever she **** pleases......:lol: (j/k)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts