Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As if we already didn't need to know why we have this day off of work???

First to give thanks to all those who have fallen and their family members who have lived through their faithful service to us all and our country.
Second to give thanks to all those who are curently serving us you are not forgotten. Thank you!

I will be spending my Memorial Day at the Rock Island Arsenal with my Grandfather who is my lifelong hero. He was in the Navy in WW2 and was on the USS Princeton when it was sunk. He survived that and had two kids and 5 grandchildren all of which he played a major part in raising. He was the only Dad I ever knew and I cherish every memory I have with that man. A TRUE AMERICAN HERO!

·
Registered
620 Posts
:patriot: i second that, thank you to all the brave souls who have and who are doing the job of kepping us safe :patriot:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I'll second the second....

My nephew is cruising a ship at this very moment - wish him and everyone else serving the USA all the best. To those oversea's in the sandbox, stay safe & wishes for a quick return to the states.

·
Registered
572 Posts
HOOOAHHH....... :patriot:

·
Registered
330 Posts
ill second the HOOAH!!!!! and the gratitude. Thank all of you who serve or served.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope that all Americans will honor their Defenders of Freedom today. To all those that have fallen and their families thank you and to all those that contiinue to serve I offer all my support to every Service Member that takes the oath to defend our Country!

·
Registered
572 Posts
i spent mine off post in a movie theatre :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts