Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you guys are gearheads here so you guys will know where I'm comming from.

Yall may hate me for this but I feel like I have to get this out.When I had that incident at my local dodge dealership(the one with my old 87 lebaron and a 2002 v6 mustang and highway raced my freind with it).What are the chances of a car same model and color different engine and you get to relive some of those memories you had in the car or at least think about them.

Well a steel gray 2003 Mustang GT came into the shop today(the same color as the one I drove) and naturally I got to drive it.Well besides the racing aspect of the memory I named the v6 version of the mustang I drove "GHOST".The reason why I named it that was because of how elusive a ghost is to interact with and when I handed the keys back to the dealership I thought it would be a long time before I owned a Mustang .Well I still don't own a mustang or a Camaro but I intend to own Both in the future.

It was pretty slow today and while watching the lot for incomming customers to greet and ask what services they want the GT mustang I drove was right in my line of sight and for a good hour I was just staring at it.
Have any of you guys had any experiences like that?:D:)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My Teacher. Mr Barr had a 71 Z28- red with black stripes and American Torque Thrusts like so- without the big ass cowl

- he would park it right outside the window. Unfortunately, I was the student right next to the window, and the hours flew by each school day while I was staring at it. I was a solid C student the whole year.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well at least SOMEONE understands what I'm talking about.

Seriously I think my speech should be considered a different language because hardly any of you understand the words that are comming out of my mouth like I'm jackie chan and you guys are chris tucker:lol:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
In that case:

Das Ganze über Namenskonvention Projekten werden Sie nie ist zurückgeblieben und Homosexuell.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In that case:

Das Ganze über Namenskonvention Projekten werden Sie nie ist zurückgeblieben und Homosexuell.
nein i sprecken bitte deutch and My project names aren't gay

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Yeah, Memories of weirdness. Sorry, I can't get down with Mustang, ever. Now as far as V6 owners are concerned, if they are F-Body, they are good with me. Hell, I am one. I will never ever sell my V6 baby. In fact, I am thinking about making the 98 the next way-to-long project car. But it will stay a V6, I have something to prove with her.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was attempting to respond in broken german but since I need to really learn the language I suck at writting it properly.Also I was trying to write it through english pronuciation(How the word sounds)

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
"The whole thing about naming convention projects, you will never be retarded and gay."

Almost Jinx.....almost.:D
****. Proof that Google Translate is not flawless.

·
Registered
176 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts