Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My black friday shopping results...well one of them its my first lcd i love it and there will be more to come.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
52 inch 1080p HDTV sony, i have a sony surround reciever but gonna get a bose lifestyle 5.1 system...i have the set up in my basement so acoustics should be great.

oh and joe i never really thought twice bout have a flat panel tv till i visted my bro who had just bought one and watching tv or movies on it is like night a day diffrence.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Modsled, it looks like santa (aka your wallet) was good to you this year.

Nice set-up, i`m jealous. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
52 inch 1080p HDTV sony, i have a sony surround reciever but gonna get a bose lifestyle 5.1 system...i have the set up in my basement so acoustics should be great.

oh and joe i never really thought twice bout have a flat panel tv till i visted my bro who had just bought one and watching tv or movies on it is like night a day diffrence.
Oh yeah..my grandfather got a MASSIVE Toshiba many moons ago.
He also uses it as a computer monitor from time to time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you guys are into tv's and stuff related, checkout COSTCO, really great deals, worth the price of admission. Just bought a 52 1081 sharp aquos for 1499. They have a deal right now for 2 TWO 46 sharp LCD flat panels for 1999 delivered. And a 42 sharp 1080i flat LCD for 799 delivered. And they ALL come with a 2 year FACTORY backed warranty.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No Costos near me that I know of.
you can still join, and do shopping online. They actually drop ship the tv's for no shipping or tax if there isn't a warehouse in your neighborhood. The prices I quoted were off their online shopping site. They make their factory suppliers warranty their products for 2 years at no additional cost, and you have a 90 day no questions asked return policy, not available anywhere period. That would cost you an extra 300 plus at an outlet like best buy or circuit city.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts