Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is this over hyped virus going around. One of the things they say to see if you are infected is to see if you can get to www.microsoft.com.

BUT, my main office, and home office CANNOT get to microsoft.com. I am guessing that their servers may be overloaded from everyone going there to try to download the patch.

I tried it from a 5 of my customer sites and 4 of them could get there, but 1 could not. I know on the computers that cannot get there that they are clean.

So I am just curious if anyone else if having problems getting there, or if it is just a regional thing.

By the way, if you are worried you may be infected, you can test it by going to www.mcafee.com or www.symantec.com, it those work, you should be ok.

-Brad

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
microsoft.com works fine for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No problems here either.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Taglane is infected OMG! get him in quarantine!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Works for me too...

:confused:

...wait a minute, I was the one who started this...yeah it works now that I am at home...I wish I would have kept checking it all day, I am curious when it came back for me.

One other customer called me when they couldn't get to microsoft today too, so I wasn't imagining it all...

-Brad

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
One other customer called me when they couldn't get to microsoft today too, so I wasn't imagining it all...

-Brad
We'll let it slide this one time... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts