Modern Camaro Forums banner

Mid Ohio Grand Am Race Weekend

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  viperlohr 
#1 ·
You are officially invited to hang out with your Camaro Brothers and Sisters at Mid-Ohio Sports Car course on September 16th- September 18th for the Continental Tires Grand Am Race. We will be cheering Jeff Bucknam and fellow Camaro drivers on to a victory. I am talking with Jeff Bucknam about setting up some special events for us. More details to come.

The Host Hotel will be the Holiday Inn Express in Marion Ohio. We have 23 rooms reserved right now, plus other rooms outside our block we can have, you must tell them you are with Mid Ohio Camaro Club to get a room. I know that isn't many rooms but there are two other hotels next to the Holiday Inn to stay at as well. If you stay at the other hotels you will still be able to participate in everything including the parking lot party. The host hotel has told me that will be blocking off a section of the parking lot for us so we wont be bothered.

The race is on Saturday at Mid Ohio Race Course, it is about a half hour from the hotels. You can come for the weekend even if you don’t want to go to the race. I am not affiliated with the track but it sounds like they have some cool stuff planned for us. You can get details about the race and tickets here.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/midwest-members/28466-mid-ohio-f-body-gathering-9-17-11-a.html

I you decide to go, you can message me on here, or email me at MidOhioCamaro@yahoo.com, please give me:
1. Name-
2. Screen name and Forum-
3. Email-
4. What hotel and if room is reserved-
5. are you bringing your car-
6. number of people with you-
7. if your going to the race

Host Hotel***
Holiday Inn Express, Marion, Ohio
1842 MARION-MT. GILEAD ROAD MARION,*OHIO
**** Direct Line- 1-740-389-4300
**** Use Code MidOhioCamaro to reserve a room at $89.00 a night, Suites are also abvailabe for $109 a night
Hotels near the Host Hotel
Comfort Inn Marion Ohio
**** 256 Jamesway, Marion, OH, US, 43302
**** (740)-389-5552
Fairfeild Inn, Marion, Ohio
*** 227 Jamesway · Marion, Ohio 43302 USA
*** (740)-389-6636

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
If you are staying in Marion, Ralphies has a large open lot behind the building. I am making arrangements to reserve the lot for Camaro and Firebird parking Friday evening for a cruise-in. Lets make a car show out of it! Hope to see you there! 10% off to anybody showing a room key to any of the local Hotels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.