Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, I haven't really cared for the super-arcade / super-bling style of the Midnight Club series, so I'm not as excited as I should be about this, I guess. And... WTF headlights? :screwy:

On the plus side, at least the Camaro is in the correct location. :patriot:

EDIT: I spy a CTS. ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yea I agree, not a huge fan of the rice-o-roni games..

The mod kit on the camaro, head lamps, big baller rims, with Xhibit the rapper driving it......ehhh not so much for me...not so much

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Yes, a silver 69 camaro followed by a blue CTS circa 2006

·
Registered
132 Posts
This has to be my most anticipated game, seriously. Hell, I'd call it my game of the year. Soulcalibur IV was such a letdown, Castle Crashers wasn't the second coming, and I don't get the Metal Gear Solid 4 hype. I can't wait to dominate the virtual LA streets with my pimped-out Murcielago. Oh, and my Camaro, too. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
This has to be my most anticipated game, seriously. Hell, I'd call it my game of the year. Soulcalibur IV was such a letdown, Castle Crashers wasn't the second coming, and I don't get the Metal Gear Solid 4 hype. I can't wait to dominate the virtual LA streets with my pimped-out Murcielago. Oh, and my Camaro, too. :D
I'm glad there is someone else out there who doesn't get the Metal Gear Solid thing...

:lol:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
MGS was awesome. MGS2 was O.K. I didn't like 3, but I almost bought a PS3 after playing 4 at a friends house for about 10 hours. That really is an awesome game.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Rainbow Six:Vegas is da bomb.... :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
MGS was awesome. MGS2 was O.K. I didn't like 3, but I almost bought a PS3 after playing 4 at a friends house for about 10 hours. That really is an awesome game.
I may go back and complete MGS4 later, but I'm busy with Soulcalibur IV, Castle Crashers, and Duke Nukem 3D is hitting Xbox Live Arcade next month, so I'm full from here to Midnight Club LA. :hello:

·
Registered
52 Posts
in one of the official trailers that i saw for the game, there's also a Saleen Mustang. gotta get the Camaro & Challenger in the pic with the Saleen. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
My Camaro on Midnight club

Well I got bored so I figured I'd actually make my new Camaro on Midnight Club L.A. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, its just a camera phone taking pictures of the tv.

Anyway, mine is Forest Green Metallic. I did the first couple shots with the stock headlights and grille, then one with an aftermarket style. I like the plain look with no spoiler on the back. Aftermarket cowl hood, and I went for the midnight silver wheels and just for fun, some redline tires.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah I agree, the pictures don't do it justice, it looks amazing IMO. This game, along with some photoshops has pretty much convinced me that I'll be changing the color when I buy mine. Plus it'll be totally unique too... won't see too many dark green 5th gens out there.

It'll go great with my 4th gen that I have now :burnout:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts