Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM will be announcing new military discounts today. Good for all active & reserve members.

GOD BLESS THE USA! :patriot:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Law Enforcement Discounts in the future? ;)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Active military, reservists, and retiree's - GM Supplier pricing....NO NEGOTIATIONS NEEDED!

You'll need to register on a GM Military discount website....as soon as I have it, I'll post it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
thank you...

Scotty - I've spoken with you via e-mail recently. thanks for keeping us informed - what does this mean price wise? I'm not familiar with GM's military discount system at all.

Something else I'd like to say - thank you to all the firefighters & police officers out there. Collectively, you've probably risked your lives in day to day duties more than I have in my entire military career (18 years now, contracted for 30 years).

Your service is often overlooked and taken for granted, especially in the shadow of this mess going on in Iraq.....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scotty - I've spoken with you via e-mail recently. thanks for keeping us informed - what does this mean price wise? I'm not familiar with GM's military discount system at all.

Something else I'd like to say - thank you to all the firefighters & police officers out there. Collectively, you've probably risked your lives in day to day duties more than I have in my entire military career (18 years now, contracted for 30 years).

Your service is often overlooked and taken for granted, especially in the shadow of this mess going on in Iraq.....
I'll know more when pricing is announced for the camaro....It's a D*mn Good Deal! Now, will all dealers honor it??? Good Question.

FYI: I was a former Volunteer Firefighter AND EMT for about 6 years. :patriot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts