Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow forum members,

This car belongs to my dad, but I'm doing the legwork for him here since he is pretty bad when it comes to using a computer.

Anyway, here is someone’s chance to buy a Mint condition, low mileage, Aqua Blue Metallic SS Camaro that has not been raced, abused and/or heavily modded.

Details are as follows:

- 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic coupe with Gray leather interior.
- Car is a 2SS with the RS package and A6 auto tranny
- Only mods on the car are a Corsa stainless steel cat-back exhaust, an awesome - custom, JRE tune (SCT programmer will go with car) and Lloyds embroidered floor mats.
- Car is just about ready to hit 3000 miles! Yes, only 3000 miles my friends!

My dad bought this car brand new, but has had some health issues and as you can see, hardly drove the car and would rather it goes to someone who will use and enjoy it. Car is in perfect shape and has been garaged since new. This is a fairly rare car since it is one of only 3610 Aqua Blue Metallic cars built. Car has never been in an accident, has no rips in seats, scratches, dings/dents, etc. Believe me when I tell you, this car is as nice as the day he picked it up from the dealer. It still smells new!

I highly doubt there is a nicer ABM SS out there!

Price is $29,900.

If interested, PM me your name and a number to reach you, or - if you prefer, I can provide my cell #.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts