·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I so want one of those hahaha
Come up to this years Meet and Greet. There will be lots of Choko clothes (camaro stuff) available.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Come up to this years Meet and Greet. There will be lots of Choko clothes (camaro stuff) available.
So is there info on the meet and greet yet? We are planning a road trip to Niagra Falls this summer because we have never been there. Would be nice to mix it sith a meet and greet.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hylton...any word on the date yet?
In honor of our Sponsor of the moment, when would you like us to have it? Early, mid or late summer? It will not be early or mid June and it will not be the same weekend as Carlisle.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
In honor of our Sponsor of the moment, when would you like us to have it? Early, mid or late summer? It will not be early or mid June and it will not be the same weekend as Carlisle.
Late June would be good, or July, anytime after July 4th weekend. What do you think Anna??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Late June would be good, or July, anytime after July 4th weekend. What do you think Anna??

Please do it after the 4th. I have a big thing at work until then and cannot take vacation. I would vote for the latter part of July or very earl August. I already missed last years deal at Oshwa and would really like to be involved in some kind of get together this year.

Thanks for thinking about all this.

Reggie

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Please do it after the 4th. I have a big thing at work until then and cannot take vacation. I would vote for the latter part of July or very earl August. I already missed last years deal at Oshwa and would really like to be involved in some kind of get together this year.

Thanks for thinking about all this.

Reggie
You have to lobby Anna! :p

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
July 10th or 17th weekend?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Any time EXCEPT the last full weekend of June or the weekends near July 4th.

I am all IN!

What do you think about early fall? But obviously not Labor Day weekend. (Does Canada have Labor Day weekend like we do?)

I REALLY need to make a video of me kicking open the doors of Sparta Chevy and screaming 'This is SPARTA!'. Then I would post it here for all of you to see! :D

Anyone have appropriate attire I can borrow??

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Any time EXCEPT the last full weekend of June or the weekends near July 4th.

I am all IN!

What do you think about early fall? But obviously not Labor Day weekend. (Does Canada have Labor Day weekend like we do?)

I REALLY need to make a video of me kicking open the doors of Sparta Chevy and screaming 'This is SPARTA!'. Then I would post it here for all of you to see! :D

i bet it could boost your local sales with a local commercial! ;)

and would be totally awesome to see!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Yes we have Labor Day as well. I am going out west late July/early August. Many people are away in August.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
July 17th?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts

you MUST do that! it would be AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 71 Posts