Modern Camaro Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'd be willing to forgo the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte if it helps but I need to know quickly (like yesterday) as I planned on buying tickets this week...
I could do that weekend too! Basically go straight from Key West to Canada! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Now I get to be the bad guy.....I screwed up and got everyone excited. I told my wife last night and found out that the 3 day Breast Cancer walk is the weekend of the 21st and 22nd. If the 28th would work that would be better but sooner or later we are going to have to pick a date that works for the masses....I once heard a saying (actually several times becasue I own the movies)......the needs of the many out weaigh the needs of the few. :thumbsup:

If it turns out to be the 21st because it works for everyone then our family will just have to make a decision.

Thanks everyone for working to try to get this organized.

Edit: Last time I ever commit to anything without checking with the boss first.......:BangHead::BangHead:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
There was a spammer in here...he's all gone now.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Oh...well, thanks for chasing him away!

I really do need to do the 'THIS IS SPARTA' video one of these days. Just gotta find the right costume first! :thumbsup:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts