Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post a few of the members cars that attended the GTG this last weekend a few you may recognize from right here on :5go:
I know this should go in the Gathering section however there are a lot of pics of cars.
If you see your car feel free to take the pic if you want it :thumbsup:

Please excuse if the pic isnt the best the photographer was intoxicated on Wobbly POP if you dont know what that is well lol its a inside joke from The GTG :lol:

Smoke'N hots car

EL ESSX Car

HYLTON'S Car

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
love the TRANS4MR plate that is freaking awsome!!!!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
the bumblebee color on looks great. love the color. did the bumblebee in T1 have the black and red bow tie? or was that just for T2? i liek the 2 tone camaro too. wish i could have gone. maybe next year. is this an annual show now?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes its going to be Anual.

There is a show however its more of a meet and greet and give thanks back to the folks who built our cars.

After hours we give thanks to ourselves with alcohol :lol:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Yes its going to be Anual.

There is a show however its more of a meet and greet and give thanks back to the folks who built our cars.

After hours we give thanks to ourselves with alcohol :lol:
awwww. i gotta go next year. i give thanks to myself every weekend. i might give thanks to myself tonight!:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured everyone who attended would like a picture of there car so I took a few pics and threw them up :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about Bella feeling left out Lisa I got home mine was all covered up I had to take the cover off just before I went in the house late Sunday night to get ready for bed :D

All of yalls beautiful cars made me miss my Car so much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts