Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
c5 gets alot of traffic. ive noticed they are only good for sales. buying,selling...things like that. as far as information, you get much better responces on small sites like this and camaroz28.com

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'm going to be honest here. I can repeat reasons why I am not very active on C5 and prefer this site, but most here know the obvious. I just don't think we need to start another thread comparing the sites and getting people all stirred up again.

I truly understand why so many left the other site, but what makes this site to me more appealing is the positive and supportive atmosphere Tim and the other mods reflect, and for that I respect and admire those who make this their Camaro home and offer the same.

Sorry, just my two cents. Otherwise, they offer the same in product referral, etc.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
I'm going to be honest here. I can repeat reasons why I am not very active on C5 and prefer this site, but most here know the obvious. I just don't think we need to start another thread comparing the sites and getting people all stirred up again.

I truly understand why so many left the other site, but what makes this site to me more appealing is the positive and supportive atmosphere Tim and the other mods reflect, and for that I respect and admire those who make this their Camaro home and offer the same.

Sorry, just my two cents. Otherwise, they offer the same in product referral, etc.
Exactly :D + :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think the best part of C5 is the DIY info forum!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I started out on :5go: this will always be my home base or main site no matter what however I joined Camaro5 about 3 months before my Car came in to speak with a certain vendor. One thing about there site I love is the L99/LS3 forum. I got a lot of my stuff on sale for almost 60% off in price thats how I was able to mod my car so FAST and get it where it is.
People always came back there and gave there opinions on a product so that helped also.
Do I agree with the BS that has gone on over there ? No but I keep that on the other side of the burner and dont mind it since it has nothing to do with me.
Yes I will bounce over there every so often however I mainly read over there and post every so often I think I have a little over 1K post and most of those are in the sports forum during football season.

:5go: moderncamaro is my home. I wouldnt say its one site vs another because imo its not a comp. Both sites are here to serves the community with knowledge. I give Camaro5 a :thumbsup: however I give moderncamaro :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Come on do we really have to go through all this again....

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
:werd: but haven't joined camaroz28.com, I'll wait.:D

Ohh ya gotta watch your back/words a bit to not pi** any one off or you'll get :banned: ! :eek:
camaroz28.com is a great site. im over there as much as i am here. jason and chris run a great site. lots of smart cars guys over there. they know their stuff.

·
Registered
189 Posts
as soon as i check new posts over there, i'm over here checkin these.
i joined both forums at the same time. both are full of good info.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.