Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on another forum and decided to share with all the boards that I frequent.

The OP said there was a group of 7 Camaros, with a Silverado leading and a G8 GT in the back. I'm thinking it's the same group of cars that was seen a few weeks ago.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Has anyone seen this color in person? Every picture I've seen of Aqua blue looks completely different. If it REALLY looks like it does in this picture, I like....but if it has a lot of green in it, no thanks.

oh, and THANKS for posting these pix.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
now that I see aqua blue, I completely changed my mind. I still won't get it, but it's an awesome color.

idk It just looked different, but now I see real pics, and I really really like it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
The fact that aqua blue looks different in every picture is the main reason I'm holding out on pulling the pre-order trigger. If you've seen that GM Plant video, the color looks really good. I think this is just my excuse to not pre-order.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Has anyone seen this color in person? Every picture I've seen of Aqua blue looks completely different. If it REALLY looks like it does in this picture, I like....but if it has a lot of green in it, no thanks.

oh, and THANKS for posting these pix.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I went to a local dealer and looked at Aqua Blue on an HHR. (I also looked at the Imperial Blue). It was not as impressive as this pic or the pic at the GM plant. Were I you, I would go to the local Chevy dealer and look at the color in as many different "configurations" (day, night, sunny, cloudy, rain etc) as I could. That is my plan.

Hope this helps - but probably not! :p

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I went to a local dealer and looked at Aqua Blue on an HHR. (I also looked at the Imperial Blue). It was not as impressive as this pic or the pic at the GM plant. Were I you, I would go to the local Chevy dealer and look at the color in as many different "configurations" (day, night, sunny, cloudy, rain etc) as I could. That is my plan.

Hope this helps - but probably not! :p
My dealer didn't have the color on the lot. She located an HHR at a dealer 40 mins away...might take a ride this weekend and check it out. I'm leaning towards the IBM...it's a little darker than I'd like, but I'm going with silver rally stripes...I think it'll be a nice combo.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My dealer didn't have the color on the lot. She located an HHR at a dealer 40 mins away...might take a ride this weekend and check it out. I'm leaning towards the IBM...it's a little darker than I'd like, but I'm going with silver rally stripes...I think it'll be a nice combo.
I'm with you on the IBM. I was thinking cyber grey stripes (based on a chop by Jinx), but you have given me a moment of pause with your combination. I think that will look very nice. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm with you on the IBM. I was thinking cyber grey stripes (based on a chop by Jinx), but you have given me a moment of pause with your combination. I think that will look very nice. :thumbsup:
feel free to copy me.;):thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.