Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just received this email since I'm on the GM Media mailing list:

Warren ? You are invited to attend a General Motors product celebration and rally on THURSDAY, August 10, with an anticipated 7,000 guests including employees and automotive enthusiasts. The event will be hosted by GM North America Engineering Vice President Ed Koerner. Special guests include Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper and Vice President GM Global Design Ed Welburn who will share information about an exciting new vehicle.

The outdoor event will be held in Warren at the GM Tech Center Event Island, the hill located north of the GM Vehicle Engineering Center and just west of Van ****. Media should enter at Gate 9 located on Van ****, south of Chicago Rd. and follow signs for ?Media Parking.? A media Q&A and photo session will follow. The program will start at 11 a.m. and will conclude around 11:30 a.m.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hehehe... just got off the phone with GM's media contacts... it's all set for Joe (overanxious) to attend the announcement tomorrow. :D

Joe, you better be charging those camera batteries tonight. ...and take that audio recorder with you too, please :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
LOL it would b a huge piss-off if the new vehicle wasint the camaro lol it would b harsh if they were talking about the new silverado and sierra

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
i hope we can watch some type of video of this event on the net, this really sucks to live this far away.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Chuggernaut said:
hehehe... just got off the phone with GM's media contacts... it's all set for Joe (overanxious) to attend the announcement tomorrow. :D

Joe, you better be charging those camera batteries tonight. ...and take that audio recorder with you too, please :D
Cool - let me know the details Bob :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts