Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQkYNNBHVNs

I really don't get why the cars didn't block the Camaro in when it first appears they had it stopped and were trying to break the glass to get at the occupant(s). Looks like it should have been pinned between the two police vehicles once they were not able to get the doors open.

Some people just deserve a good ass beating.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...moron. They should have called onstar.

at least we know our cars have strong windows.:eek:

·
Registered
968 Posts
wow...moron. They should have called onstar.

at least we know our cars have strong windows.:eek:

I agree onstar would have been able to stop the camaro without all the dangerous driving. I guess no one thought of it at the time.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I agree onstar would have been able to stop the camaro without all the dangerous driving. I guess no one thought of it at the time.
would have been pretty messed up if someone had gotten killed.:eek:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
What state was that in. Those cops need an IQ test. They were bigger morons than the stupid kids that drove the Camaro. Unbelievable!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
What state was that in. Those cops need an IQ test. They were bigger morons than the stupid kids that drove the Camaro. Unbelievable!
yeah, kinda reminded me of the keystone cops when they were beating on the windows.:lol:

·
Registered
720 Posts
well if anything, i know i have more faith in the reliability and sturdiness...im glad im not the one who had to put it to the "test" :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
You know...at some point you should be able to shoot through the window...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Out of all that, Im just surprised the guy ran over to get spike strips instead of shooting the tires... lol I would have been shooting at them like a firework show on 4th of july.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It was a v6 for sure. A v8 would've been gone. Too bad we didn't get to see a v8 dust these dumb cops. I love the police, but these cops need to seriously get an IQ test or something. When the camaro went around those spike strips half way through the video, the cop with the dash came cut right on the spikes and nearly ran the other officer over!

·
Registered
38 Posts
If the onstar subscription has been allowed to lapse can onstar still stop the car? sorry if that's a dumb question, but is the only reason I can think of why they would not have stopped the car with onstar.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts