Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I will be out in Budds Creek Maryland tomorrow to watch Motocross. If any of you guys are near there then give me a shout. I will be leaving out tonight with some friends and we should be arriving there around 10 or 11 tonight. First order of business for us upon arrival is to check-in and then find the nearest bar!! If any of you guys are close then come on out!! I won't be in my Camaro...we'll be renting an SUV since there is like 6 of us. Maybe I'll meet some of you in person. Have a great weekend!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is that? Which state? Who are you rooting for? I gotta say, watching Motocross on TV is awesome...but going to the event and watching it in person is way better!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where is that? Which state? Who are you rooting for? I gotta say, watching Motocross on TV is awesome...but going to the event and watching it in person is way better!!
It's in Buchanan Michigan (south west corner of the state).
I've attended a couple of Supercross events, but never an AMA Motocross event. All the same riders in both series, and my favorite is Ryan Dungey, but he is having a little difficulty in getting by Ryan Villopoto.

Right now we are trying to figure out when we should get there, and where is the best place to set up for viewing the event.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dungey is doing very well. He is currently in second. I don't think he's gonna beat Villipoto tho. Dungey needs to get better starts. Because once Villopoto gets out in front he's unbeatable. I like Alessi and Villopoto. I used to like Dungey until he acted like an ass to Alessi back some time ago when Alessi beat him...wouldn't even shake the guys hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts