Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my motor trend mag in the mail yesterday and of course it had the scoop on the Camaro. Of course I am not one that goes into magazine hype as the "gospel" but the est. prices they gave was $22k - $32k. What do y'all think? If that is true, then the mustang is definitely doomed, expecially the V6.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Got my motor trend mag in the mail yesterday and of course it had the scoop on the Camaro. Of course I am not one that goes into magazine hype as the "gospel" but the est. prices they gave was $22k - $32k. What do y'all think? If that is true, then the mustang is definitely doomed, expecially the V6.
$32k for a completely loaded SS RS? Where do I sign up? Who should I throw my stacks of money to right now :roxor: ? Man I just cant wait any longer :BangHead:

Sean

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
And those are guesses at "base price", not total prices.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
True ^^^ but it sure would be nice.
But saying the 2002 SSs went for that or more I am sure the 2010 will be even more.

·
Registered
82 Posts
look at the content of the car: cutting edge v6 with all the bells and whistles, 6 speed transmission, irs, stability control, 17" wheels.

i figure the lt will come well equipped and will list for 24,25 k.

i don't think the mustang will have anything to worry about, the camaro will be selling at a higher price point..it's really a different car, more advanced and heavier,bigger...it's going for quality (i hope) over quantity...the camaro willl never sell in the numbers that the mustang does...

jackg
06 sts6

·
Registered
82 Posts
if they sell the camaro at mustang prices, the dealers will have to fight the customers off and gm will lose even more dough...

jackg
06 sts6

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
if they sell the camaro at mustang prices, the dealers will have to fight the customers off and gm will lose even more dough...

jackg
06 sts6
If the dealer had to fight customers off, I think GM would be making dough. If they had to beg people to buy them they would lose dough.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
the camaro willl never sell in the numbers that the mustang does...
Don't be so quick with that statement. The Mustang numbers were dropping already, even before the Challenger came out. If you mean that the Camaro won't make the same numbers that the Mustang once had, well, that's probably a safe bet, because the times have changed, and the economy is not the same. But the Camaro, from what everyone has said, is put together really well. And I've been in Mustangs, and they are not that impressive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts