Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a state that requires two plates on auto's. Anyone have a good idea or have found a nice looking front plate mount? I can't believe the GM directions want me to pop rivit the mount that came with the car!:angry: I need some help for a solution.:eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Massachusettes requires two plates and:

my car still rocks.. I was afraid that it would take away from the "look" but it still kick *&S!!
I live in a state that requires two plates on auto's. Anyone have a good idea or have found a nice looking front plate mount? I can't believe the GM directions want me to pop rivit the mount that came with the car!:angry: I need some help for a solution.:eek:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
A while back someone here posted pictures of a custom mounting bracket they had made that mounted under the bumper so that the plate was mounted only on the bracket, front and center, without attaching to the nose of the car (no holes!). I spent about 5 minutes looking for this thread with the search function, but couldn't find it. Was it Mucker that posted it? I think the guy was in New York State.

UPDATE: I see you found it! For Sale- Mount your license plate bracket without "new" holes

The idea is perfect, though it could be better executed (like a CNC cut aluminum plate bent at a right angle).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts