Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the Camaro, if you are looking at your mileage, there is a a little half inch bar that moves every now on then and sits right ontop of the dividing line. Sometimes this bar is all the way to the left and sometimes its sitting right above the digital odometer reading.

I have searched everywhere to figure this out with no luck.

Any ideas?

I could take a pic if nobody knows what im talkin about, but if you turn on your car and look just above the digital odometer, you will see it sitting on the dividing line.

·
Registered
589 Posts
It lets you know where your at in the vehicle info or trip info status. Look at it and twist the lever up or down and it will move accordingly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this relative to the built in navigation or something? I guess I am confused because I never reset or change my trip mileage. But I most surely noticed this bar move...

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
It lets you know where your at in the vehicle info or trip info status. Look at it and twist the lever up or down and it will move accordingly.
Correct!

It's a "page indicator" - each menu has 6-7 pages, that little bar tells you where you are.

·
Registered
589 Posts
It just moves as you cycle catagories. It will do it in trip or vehicle status. Its not related to navigation.

Say you want to get to your tire pressure, if you remember where its at with the line, you just keep flicking it till the line is where the tire pressure is. I know it sounds stupid, but I was puzzled by it for a while, and I hate not knowing what things do, so I figured it out. Its pretty pointless.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm....yea very odd since its located in the same spot as the info itself. Oh well...thanks for your guys' help. Probably would have kept staring at it wondering..:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
That same bar has been bugging me for three weeks. I couldn't figure out what it was for, but now I know. Very cool. Rob :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out what is supposed to show up on Page 6 of the travel/trip menu. It just seems eary to me when I hit that page and it's blank. :lol:

Thats the purpose to be blank so if you didn't want to see anything on the display just put it on that page:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts